This package was designed for those who wish to relax, rejuvenate, and purify their bodies. The principles of Yoga and Ayurveda are complimentary to one another and results are dramatically improved when they are combined. This is a lovely package for those who wish to gain a deeper knowledge of their body and for those who wish to detoxify, improve overall health and well-being.
The Yoga and Ayurveda retreat includes the following.
• 7 or 14 nights’ accommodation at SuddhaAnandYogshala’s North Cliff, ocean view Residence
• Daily asana, meditation, and pranayama classes
• Daily Ayurvedic treatment
• Daily Breakfast
* This package is flexible so you can choose to stay for any number of days and you can begin almost any time of the month.
This is the perfect retreat for anyone who is new to yoga and for those who wish to deepen personal practice by focusing on alignment in fundamental hatha yoga asanas. The classes will be slower paced and will introduce students to Classical Surya Namaskar, Chandra Namaskar, along with other classical hatha yoga postures. Students will also enjoy daily pranayama and meditation classes so they can detoxify and still the mind. This is a very popular retreat and one that will inspire you to develop a personal daily practice.
The Introduction to Yoga Retreat includes the following:
• 5 nights’ accommodation at Suddha Anand Yogshala, North Cliff ocean view residence
• Daily breakfast
• Daily hatha
• Daily pranayama
• Daily meditation
The program dates are very flexible and can be lengthened should you wish to stay longer. Please contact us with any inquiries.
This is an opportunity to combine the ancient therapeutic applications of Yoga & Ayurveda with relaxation and rejuvenation. Enjoy private one on one yoga classes designed to address your specific needs and requirements alongside personalized Ayurvedic therapies designed specifically for you. This retreat is all about relaxing, rejuvenating, and healing. Whether you suffer from frequent headaches, insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression, hypertension, a slipped disk, kyphosis, sciatica, would like to lose or gain weight, or are recovering from surgery, this retreat is ideal for you!
The retreat will commence with a private meeting with our yoga instructor. At that time you will discuss your needs, requirements, and personal goals. You will then meet with an Ayurvedic doctor who will determine your dosha constitution and will make some further recommendations for you.
Your days will consist of 1.5 hours of private yoga instruction with sequences and practices designed specifically for you. You will have the option to attend daily pranayama and meditation classes as well for a total of 3.5 hours of daily yoga. Your daily ayurvedic treatments will take anywhere between 30 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on the treatments of choice.
The Healing retreat package includes the following.
• 5 night’s accommodation at Suddha Anand Yogshala North Cliff Residence
• 3 freshly prepared vegetarian meals per day
• An introductory 1.5 hour meeting with the yoga instructor
• An appointment with the Ayurvedic doctor
• Daily 1.5 hour Private Asana classes with personalized sequences to address your needs
• Optional pranayama and meditation classes
•A take away of all custom designed asana and pranayama sequences
This is a wonderful retreat for those who wish to practice and explore the beauty of Kerala. In addition to daily asana, pranayama, and meditation classes, guests will have the opportunity to visit pristine beaches, ancient temples, explore the back waters, house boat, deep sea fish and go dolphin watching. This retreat was designed for those with energy and a desire for exploration!
The yoga & adventure retreat is very flexible and we are happy to create a customized package for you. The most popular package includes the following:
• 7 nights’ accommodation at our north cliff ocean view residence
• Daily asana, pranayama, and meditation classes
• Daily breakfast
• Choice of 4 activities from the following list: house boating, backwater tour, tour to beaches and ancient temples, fishing and dolphin watching, kayaking, and or parasailing.
Please contact us directly for more information, pricing, and availability.
This is a very special retreat for couples or small groups. Imagine touring the glorious backwaters of Kerala on a house boat, while observing the wildlife and natural wonders of the region, relaxing, practicing asana, and enjoying freshly prepared yogic meals. Now this is paradise!
The house boating & yoga getaway includes the following:
• 2 nights’ accommodation on a traditional house boat
• Return transportation to Varkala
• 3 freshly prepared, yogic vegetarian meals per day
• Two asana classes per day
Please contact us to request pricing and availability for your specific group.